If you are a video freak, then you probably know that a good video player is really important to enjoy first-class video experience.
And, you have to choose one of the best video players to enjoy all of the videos. Because, the default video player for Android, is not that classy at all. You need a good video player that can play all types of High-Quality videos in both portrait and landscape mode.
But, you can’t install all the video p[layers that exist on Goole Play Store. That is why I made a list of best video player apps for Android. In this list, I have mentioned all the key features of best video player apps, so that, you can only install the app you actually need.
Best Video Player Apps for Android
MX Player Pro
If anybody asks me to choose one video player app for Android, I will choose MX Player Pro. MX Player is the most favorite and popular video player among all video players for Android.
You can try the free version of MX Player or for the Ad-free experience, you can use MX Player Pro. And, I can obviously say, MX Player Pro is worth buying.
MX Player Pro is a superb app with advanced features and tons of video types supporting. This app has a simple user interface and it’s very easy to use.
- It will show all videos from available on your phone.
- You can control the brightness of the video player while playing videos.
- You can control the volume from video player’s screen.
- You can Zoom and PAN by swiping across the screen.
- Kids lock will help you to entertain your child without having to worry about other activities. Such as, if you enable Kids lock by installing the required plugin, your kids won’t be able to make calls or touch other apps.
- You can apply hardware acceleration to your videos as it has HW+ decoder.
VLC for Android
VLC Player is one of the best video players for Android and it’s a cross-platform application. It is available for multiple operating systems and I also use that on my Android and Computer.
If you have the high-quality videos to play, then VLC Player is obviously a wise choice. VLC is simply awesome and a feature enriched video player for Android.
- This app will play all of your local videos as well as network streams.
- Most of the video and audio file types are supported by VLC. You can play various video types including DVD and ISOs.
- VLC supports multi-track audio and subtitles, auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments.
- There are gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
Video Player All Format
While compared to other best Android video players, this is a pretty name. But, it is growing insanely.
Elegant design, tons of necessary features, all video types supports, gestures, subtitles, what else you can expect from an Android video player app?
- Hardware acceleration for the videos like MX Player.
- All types of video formats are supported. You can watch Ultra HD and 4K videos smoothly on this video player.
- This player supports subtitle downloader. You can adjust subtitle and audio very easily.
- Like VLC player, it has multi playback option, auto rotation, aspect ratio.
- Easy to control everything from this video player. Such as, volume, brightness, playing progress.
Video Player HD
This app is a fantastic video player based on VLC for Android beta. VLC for Android is an open-source project.
This video player is an all-in-one player. Because, along with high-quality ULTRA HD & 4K videos, you can also play Audio songs.
- This app will list all of your videos from your device.
- You can play Music with built-in equalizer and presets. This app also supports bass and treble adjustments.
- All video formats are supported.
- This player also supports multiple subtitle formats.
This is the last app on my list, but not the least. Though, it is a free video player, but, it can easily compete any video players for Android.
Because this video player comes with all the features you actually need. And, it is suitable for both high and low-quality Android devices. If you have older Android devices, this app will perform better without slowing down your device.
- Multi-core Hardware acceleration for videos like MX Player Pro. Which will increase the video performance but it will consume less battery.
- All popular video and audio file types are supported by this video player.
- You can play videos from your phone’s storage.
- Kids lock enables you to lock the video screen for children.
- You can automatically find subtitles for the videos. Mobile-data or Wifi is required for this action.
Well, the video players I have mentioned above are obviously the best video players for Android. I hope, one of the video players from this list will be able to impress you.
Still, If you think, I have missed something, don’t hesitate to comment below. Because, I love to hear from my readers.