Google Chrome has their built-in flash player. If you enable flash in Google Chrome, you can stream videos and audios online simultaneously.
You don’t have to install third-party flash player like Adobe flash player if you have flash enabled in Google Chrome. As Google Chrome is the most popular web browser used by millions of people every day, the integrated flash in Google Chrome.
You just have to enable the flash.
How to enable flash in Google Chrome (Windows/Mac)
- Open Google Chrome.
- Type chrome://settings/content/flash in the address bar of Google Chrome.
- Enable ask first.
- You can block flash for specific sites.
- You can allow flash for specific sites too using this settings page.
How to allow flash on a Specific site?
- Go to the site you want to allow flash.
- Now click on the icon before the address.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Find Flash.
- Select allow.
- Reload the page.
You should not block flash in Google Chrome, if you want to stream videos or audios from Google Chrome, because, flash helps you to stream videos and audios.
And, it’s very easy to enable flash in Google Chrome.